Commercial Umbrella Insurance
What is the Florida commercial umbrella insurance Covers?
- Accidental falls or slips on your property
- A carbon monoxide leak in your building
- Libel, slander, or invasion of privacy
- If one of your products causes injury or illness
- If a fire in your building damages other property
- Violations of Employment Practices Liability
- If your business vehicle is involved in an accident
Request a quote now
Call us today
What Commercial Umbrella protects
Protect your business personally and financially with a Commercial Umbrella policy from S.T. Good Insurance of Florida
Umbrella Liability (AKA Excess Liability) provides additional coverage when the limits of insurance on an underlying policy are exceeded. For instance, if you have $1,000,000 coverage under General Liability and you have a claim settlement for $1,500,000, the umbrella policy would pick up the additional amount. Umbrella Liability policies add coverage to General Liability, Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability, and Employer's Liability for a single premium. It is important to note that Florida commercial umbrella insurance coverage does not apply to the Professional Liability policy.
Umbrella liability coverage may be described in your contract in this way: "Commercial Excess Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000."